The other day my mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday which is coming up in a few weeks. I really have no desire for trinkets or other material things that are affordable in a birthday environment. It made me think. What do I really want? If money was no object what do I want? I came up with the following list in no particular order:
* A sex robot.
* 5 acres in the country near a small town.
* A clone of myself so I’ll have someone to talk to.
* Total immediate destruction of the Earth.
* A solar powered helicopter.
* Turn time back to 1969.
* A Mini-Gun. (Could be mounted to the helicopter.)
Let me know if you can give me any of these things. I’ll send you my address.