I’m watching the Democratic debate and it is obvious that I am not a Democrat. The things I’m hearing make no sense.
- They want to make government larger to be all up in your business and make sure you pay for everybody else’s needs and control what you can and can’t do.
- They think that there is a disproportional number of black people in prison because white cops are discriminating. You don’t think it might be because black men are dis-proportionally bad? You know it’s true but nobody will say it.
- They think college should be free. Seriously? Do I get a refund then?
- They want to reform immigration to allow illegal aliens to become citizens. Great. Just what we need. MORE people. It already takes me 45 minutes to drive 12 miles to work.
- They do want to expand social security. I agree with that. I’m getting older and don’t want to work until I die.
- They want to limit your ability to own a gun. Wait…What?
- They think we can win a war without using the military. That would be an amazing trick. You can’t reason with jihaders.
Of the two, I at least understood what Hillary was saying. Bernie sounded like Charlie Brown’s teacher. wah wah wah.
Hillary has a history that makes her completely untrustworthy. I can’t imagine what kind of person would vote for her.
God help us if either one of them becomes president.
I do want to thank PBS for running a classy debate. Why does FOX have to be so nasty? I wish all debates were on PBS. It would be far better for the country they were.