The other day I stopped by a modular home lot to see what the houses looked like. Before I could see anything I had to go through the sales spiel and answer a lot of questions. I can’t count the number of times I answered simple questions and got the alien face.
- Do you rent an apartment? No. I have a house. Face.
- How much do you pay for your mortgage? I paid it off 10 years ago. Face.
- Do you have any pets? No. I might get a dog. Face.
- Do you live on the south side? No. I’m on the Northwest side. Face.
- How long have you lived in San Antonio? All my life. Face.
- What is your income? $54,000. Face.
- What kind of financing will you be needing? None. I’ll pay cash. Face.
- Do you want a 3 or 4 bedroom house? Just one bedroom please. Face.
I was ready to slap the face right off this guy.
It’s not just him either. I see it all the time from friends and family. Is there anyone I can talk to who is normal? You’re all insane and I hate you.